Hong Kong Entry Requirements
From the 1st of April 2022
Hong Kong residents who have stayed in any place outside China during the relevant period (the day of boarding for/arrival at Hong Kong or during the 14 days before that day) and have been fully vaccinated and hold a recognised vaccination record.
- Present a recognised vaccination record;
- Proof of a negative PCR-based nucleic acid test result for Covid-19 within 48 hours of departure (including documentary proof that the lab is ISO15189 accredited or Government recognised); and
- Confirmation of room reservation for 7 nights (if opting for early discharge from compulsory quarantine upon fulfilment of relevant conditions) or 14 nights (if not opting for early discharge from compulsory quarantine) starting on the day of arrival at Hong Kong in a designated quarantine hotel (DQH)
We provide the government accreditation documents of the lab (UKAS or CQC) used for your test at the bottom of the email that contains your test results.
You may also download them below based on your chosen test type and test delivery method.
Please click here to see our UKAS Schedule of Accreditation.
For Rapid 3-Hour PCR Tests:
- All Centres: Corona Test Centre
For Same Day, Overnight & Next Day Clinic PCR Tests:
For Home PCR Tests:
- Nationwide: BioGrad
All of the labs we work with are recognised by the Hong Kong Port Authority for Covid-19 testing. This means that our test certificates are accepted for entry to Hong Kong.
In addition, we're proud to be a partner of Cathay Pacific for your Covid-19 testing needs throughout the UK.
- The basic requirement is to undergo compulsory quarantine for 14 days in a DQH;
- Undergo daily rapid antigen tests (RATs) during compulsory quarantine and PCR-based nucleic acid tests on the 5th and 12th days; and
If opting for early discharge from compulsory quarantine upon fulfilment of relevant conditions:
- Can be discharged earlier from quarantine and must leave the DQH if fully vaccinated and/or being accompanied children under 12, and the results of the PCR test conducted on the 5th day and the RATs conducted on the 6th and 7th days are all negative;
- Self-monitoring for the subsequent 7 days;
- Undergo compulsory PCR-based nucleic acid testing by professional swab sampling on the 12th day of arrival at Hong Kong in a Community Testing Centre (CTC) or mobile specimen collection stations (for free) or at recognised local medical testing institutions (self-paid)
If not opting for early discharge from compulsory quarantine:
- Can leave the DQH upon confirmation of negative results from the PCR-based nucleic acid test conducted on the 12th day and the RAT conducted on the 14th day